Seeking help and partners in Belfast

  • Veiko Herne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi Group

      I'm an independent media producer currently residing in Belfast. There
      were two reasons to join this group besides my long term goals.
      1. I will start the street campaign to raise money for survival
      until Crown Court will hear my case which could be delayed several
      months. I would love someone to video this with my beliefs. Marion
      Campbell could have a camera to use if I will find suitable local
      person for her or if someone have suitable camera to use.
      2. I have plans to make low budget 48 minute documentary in HD
      format about Punk culture in Belfast. I have already approached
      Northern Ireland Screen with this project. Is there any interest to
      work with me on that project?

      More about me and my other projects can be found
      http://www.southwave.co.uk

      Veiko Herne