Belfast Fringe Festival reply to artists.

  • Belfast Fringe Festival
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2010
      Belfast Fringe Festival (22-24th Oct 2010) has had over 80 submissions of acts and events but a few of these have not replied to our message asking for more details. Still, several dozen events in three days is a roaring start and they range from fire-eaters to a gospel choir. Would the other acts get their details to us asap?

      email belfringe@... ASAP with the following details as best you can in order for us to allocate you with a suitable venue and time slot.

      1. Please describe in as much detail as possible your act / event, including the number of people involved and running time.
      This may be edited for inclusion in our festival programme.

      2. What technical requirements are involved in your act / event?
      The performer is responsible for looking after their own technical requirements e.g. if you are using a microphone and speakers you will have to provide your own sound engineer.

      3. Please provide a high resolution jpeg photograph for inclusion in our programme (with credit for creator if outsourced)
      We'd like a photo of the act rather than a logo. Posters are fine in principle, but the image will be shrunk down for printing so you'd best make sure it looks good at a small size.

      4. Would your event be more suited to a theatre/nightclub/bar/cafe/restaurant/outdoors? We will endeavour to provide you with a suitable venue and time slot for your performance. The venue will be free of charge.

      ps:
      If you aren't performing in the Festival but want to help out as a volunteer, email belfringe@... with the subject "BFF volunteer"

      Thanks!