Belfast on Architecture - 10/04/07-16/05/07

  • Alanna Riddell
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      You are invited to view Belfast on Architecture, a film investigating
      the public's opinions of Belfast's architectural landscape, which
      will be screened as part of the Suburban to 'SuperRural' and Modern
      Ulster Architecture exhibitions in the Ormeau Baths Gallery, Belfast,
      from 10/04/07 to 16/05/07 (please see attachment).

      Belfast on Architecture
      Dir. Alanna Riddell 2007
      alannariddell@...

      Belfast on Architecture focuses on personal opinions of the
      architectural landscape of Belfast by examining the public’s opinion
      of buildings identified as architecturally significant. Over the
      period of one week seventy-four members of the public were
      interviewed. Their answers reveal which structures resonate in the
      hearts and minds of Belfast’s public and raise interesting questions
      about their attitudes to innovative and classical designs.

    • Alanna Riddell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2007
        Hi,
        here is the attachment which accompanied my original email.
        Best regards
        Alanna