Screenwriters Ink!, 10/3/2006, 7:30 pm

  • studio-ni@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Reminder from: studio-ni's Calendar
      Title: Screenwriters Ink!
      Date: Tuesday October 3, 2006
      Time: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
      Repeats: This event does not repeat.
      Location: Seminar Room, QFT, Belfast

      On Tuesday nights there will be a small fee on the door for non-members. This is because we now have to pay for our accommodation.
      The committee believe that the quality of the events we run does justify the entrance fee.
      Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy