Yellow Fever Productions Update...

  • george clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hi folks,

      things are looking up in the land of Yellow, and as we begin pre-production of our third feature film 'Splash Area', we are also kicking off things for the second annual Yellow Fever Independent Film Festival (August 2010) with the help of new team member, Trisha McQueen!! So before I mention anything else, submissions are now open for the YFIFF 2010...

      Check out HTTP://www.theyfiff.ning.com for more information on that, and also for updates, pictures and videos from this years festival!!

      Also on the site you'll find new posters for The Knackery, and a pretty sweet blog from our little star, Peter (The Kid) Meehan, about his time spent with us during the filming of The Knackery and the YFIFF. If he can't help inspire others to get out there and start following their dreams, then I dont know what will...

      Speaking of Peter, an unedited/unfinished version of The Kid 5 is now available to see on our Youtube page for a short time until we get the finished version up. Even as it is, the short is quite good fun and should have been up months ago! Alas, The Knackery came about and we had to put it aside for a bit...
      HTTP://www.youtube.com/yellowfeverbelfast

      News of the YFIFF has been fast spreading, and next month our special guest Mike Leeder will be delivering a double-page spread on his time at the festival and the movies he saw in his Impact Movie Magazine, so make sure you pick up a copy of that!

      Hopefully in a few weeks we will have some news to shake things up, but until then...

      Live the dream, spread the fever!

      George