Actors ready for Hollywood

  • Will Boroski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2006
      The Actors Place Pilot Season Retreat
      March 2006 (March 1st - 31st)

      One 2 week spot for a Mom & Child
      And only two spots for adult actors left.
      One 2 week spot for a Mom & Child
      And only two spots for adult actors left.

      MOVING TO LA? Want to join Actors from around the US for Pilot
      Season.

      This is your chance to leap right in. A great way to break the Ice in
      LA, learn your way around, work on current TV shows, build an LA
      resume, find an agent, and become a working actor!

      Will Boroski has had a great reputation in Hollywood for 30 years as
      an Actor, Producer, Talent Manager and Nationally known Acting Coach
      who brings actors to Hollywood (since 1997).

      2004 & 2005 were by far our most successful Pilot Season in almost
      ten years with all of the actors getting auditions. Everyone worked
      as either a Guest Star or all the way to day-player on major network
      shows, feature films, and new pilots. Our Actors auditioned for
      Starring and Guest Starring roles for National Commercials, Feature
      Films, Hit TV Shows, and Pilots.

      In the past 7 years over 200 Actors have gone to LA with us for Pilot
      Season. Many of them now live and work in LA living their dream as a
      working Actor! I welcome you to be the next.

      For the complete info go to WWW.Willboroski.com