Pitch Idol, 12/3/2005, 10:30 am

  • studio-ni@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of studio-ni
      Pitch Idol

      Saturday December 3, 2005
      10:30 am - 3:00 pm
      This event does not repeat.

      Event Location: McHughs Bar, Belfast
      Notes:
      The Cinemagic Festival is currently in full swing, and we're doing our bit for them by hosting Pitch Idol, in McHughs on Saturday 3 December.

      It's an opportunity to pitch your idea to industry professionals, so if you've got the killer feature film pitch hidden away on your harddrive, bring it along and pitch it. The panel have an equal spread of experience and interest
      across feature films, TV drama and documentaries. this years panel are:

      Brian Henry Martin Doubleband films
      Fidelma Harkin BBC
      Suzanne Gilfillan BBC
      Paul Largan Bandigital Ltd