Congrats to Michael and John

  • speculator_orbstore
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      just writing to say we should all give Congrats to Michael and John
      for their recent deal with Bedford Entertainment. 8 films to be shot
      over the next 2 years? That's impressive!

      I would include the relevant links, but "Screen Daily" is a
      subscription-only site and I can't find the companies' sites on
      Google.

      The best info on Bedford Entertainment is here:
      http://www.mtivideo.com/aboutus/bedford_entertainment.htm

      They're partnered with Fangoria - good news for all Genre fans.

      And a deal of this magnitude means a much-needed boost to the local
      industry.

      If I hear any more I'll let you all know ASAP.

      MTFBWY,
      Bruce
      www.orb-store.com
    • CyberScribe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005

        Hi,

         I've found the Fangoria link here and via Richard I've posted the Screen Daily info here

        All the Best!

        David