Advice about studio space

  • BRIAN MCGLEENON
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Hello I am a film-maker/ storyboard Artist, I was hoping to get studio space somewhere in Belfast for creating storyboards/ digital concept art and editing. Could anyone send me info on the different studio space locations in Belfast and the general price per month of hiring out a space?

      Thanks a million,
      Brian

    • tracy.soulambition
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2008
        --- In studio-ni@yahoogroups.com, BRIAN MCGLEENON <brian143@...> wrote:

        > Hello I am a film-maker/ storyboard Artist, I was hoping to get
        studio space somewhere in Belfast for creating storyboards/ digital
        concept art and editing. Could anyone send me info on the different
        studio space locations in Belfast and the general price per month of
        hiring out a space?

        > Thanks a million,
        > Brian
        >
        > www.briansarthouse.blogspot.com

        Hi Brian,
        You could contact Christine at Blick Shared Studios on the Malone Road
        - not sure if she's still got space free (started filling up quickly
        when they opened!), but even if not, might be able to point you in the
        right direction? Christine@....

        Good luck!

        Tracy

        Soul Ambition - Life, Business & Arts Coaching
        http://www.soulambition.co.uk
        07740 509 159