#Artist and #Theatre notices on @uk_Gumtree for #NorthernIreland

  • Gumtree
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 18, 2013
      Success! We've found something that matches your search!
      > Click here to view it in your browser.
      Your alerts
      Hi Studio,
      Here are the details you set up:
      Category:
      Community > Artists & Theatres
      Location:
      Belfast
      Not what you were looking for? No problem:
      >Create a new alert
      Success! We've found something that matches your search!

      >Funny Faces Party Painting
      Belfast

      >Pencil Portrait Drawing Artist, Pet, People & More, Great Prices
      Belfast, BELFAST

      >VIDEOGRAPHER/DRIVER WANTED
      Belfast City Centre

      >Gallery & Auction Assistant Required for Busy Art Gallery and Auction House
      County Antrim

      >Illustrator needed for NI magazine
      County Antrim

      >Free ann summers party
      Belfast

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Gumtree
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 26, 2013
        Success! We've found something that matches your search!
        > Click here to view it in your browser.
        Your alerts
        Hi Studio,
        Here are the details you set up:
        Category:
        Jobs > Media, Design & Creative
        Location:
        Belfast
        Not what you were looking for? No problem:
        >Create a new alert
        Success! We've found something that matches your search!

        >Rock Stars Graphic Designers wanted for the UK & IRE number one new music magazine
        County Antrim

        >Designer available for Graphic Design Print and Web
        County Antrim

        >Cook party chef
        Belfast

        >Pencil Portrait Drawing Artist, I draw from your own photos, great rates
        Belfast, belfast

        >INNER HOLIDAYS evening meditation experience
        Belfast

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 31, 2013
          Success! We've found something that matches your search!
          >Click here to view it in your browser.
          Your alerts
          Hi Studio,
          Here are the details you set up:
          Category:
          Jobs > Media, Design & Creative
          Location:
          Belfast
          Not what you were looking for? No problem:
          >Create a new alert
          Success! We've found something that matches your search!

          >Online Market Research Paying Vacancy
          Belfast, Belfast

          >Hand Drawn Pencil Portraits, Experienced Freelance Artist, Pets and People
          Belfast, belfast

          >DO YOU WANT TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS?
          Belfast

          >ACTOR NEEDED