up and coming events program for the @LeftHandCinema #Bangor #Belfast #Lisburn

  • Left Hand Cinema
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2013
      Hi there,
      I thought I would just give the next few things we're at!
      August 29th at 7pm at SERC Bangor we are showing Left Hand Cinema's film reel to date
      September 7th at 1:45pm Alien, A Very Strange Thing and Dog#7 are being screened as part of the Yellow Fever Independent Film Festival and all three films have been nominated for best animation.
      September 20th, the Left Hand Cinema are showing their film reel at R-Space Gallery, Lisburn as part of their Visioning program.
      November 23rd, the Left Hand Cinema is curating an evening at R-Space gallery as part of their Visioning program, this is a very exciting even that will combine live music with new animation work.
      Times etc. have to be firmed up for the last two events but I can email you again with those.
      Thanks for contacting us and giving us a nudge to send you an email!!
      Kerry Peel
      Producer and Composer
      Left Hand Cinema
      Makers of hand crafted animations