Killer web designer / SEO'er required for new NI online entertainment vehicle.

  • Stephen Bradley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:24 AM
      Hi there,

      I'm looking for someone to create a jaw-droppingly killer, user friendly,
      multiple device readable web site to deliver a drama driven online
      entertainment vehicle (if you're on top of your internal and external SEO
      game, even better).

      A bit about me -

      with a background as an advertising photographer for multinational clients
      when I lived in Atlanta, I now creative direct high end web site
      development, do a bit of photography (last shoot in Brussels) and video for
      corporate (in Paris last month) and broadcast BBC.

      http://www.veetoo.com

      http://www.stephenstbradley.com

      If you have what it takes (and deliver nothing like generic), I look forward
      to hearing from you soon!

      peace,

      Stephen Bradley

      E. veetoo@...