Fw: New @FringeBenefitCo #Theatre Company

  • cathy jayat
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2012
      Fringe Benefits Theatre Company strives to be at the forefront of creativity and the development of evocative and original theatre experiences for Belfast audiences.

      We are recruiting members to deliver our�theatrical programme for 2013 and beyond.

      If you are interested in being part of these new ventures and developing your skills in all aspects of theatre making then to find out more on how to become a member email us fringebenefitsmembership@...

      Auditions will held in November 2012 and are open to theatre artists interested in using and developing their skills to create challenging and unique works of theatre.

      http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/13303129/sn/789171395/name/newfringe2_copy.jpg

      Fringe Benefits Theatre Company creates high quality ensemble theatrical events as part of an on-going program of productions. We welcome and encourage experimentation, risk-taking and adventure. We are committed to the idea of an artistic collective, generating productions as part of a collaborative work ethic and process.
      We seek to offer audiences new, surprising and provocative experiences, innovative in terms of the subject matter and the theatrical forms adopted. We offer a supportive environment for performers, writers, creative artists and theatre technicians – all dedicated to the pursuit of excellence. We aim to attract the widest possible audience and seek to reach those for whom theatre is alienating or forbidding as an art form.
    • carhammy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2012
        Hello there!

        I am responding to your ad through the Studio Ni forum and I see that you are recruiting new members to your theatre company.

        I am and actress originally from Derry and am now based in Belfast,
        my Spotlight link is http://www.spotlight.com/6214-6755-4981
        it contains my showreel, photos and cv and I would be really gateful if you would have a look.

        I have been acting since the age of 8 and my theatre credits include work in the Playhouse theatre Derry, The waterside theatre derry and most recently my role as Mary-Ann Knox in 'The Wood of the Crows' in the Millennium Forum Derry. I have recently graduated from Queen's University with a degree in Drama and Film and I have a keen interest in really creative forms of theatre.

        Many thanks,
        Carleen.