x @indymogul just uploaded FIGHT SCENES, PART II - w/Special Guest Host, Andrew Kim : FRIDAY 101

  • YouTube
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      indymogul just uploaded a video
      YouTube Help Centre | Email Preferences

      indymogul just uploaded a video:

      THIS WEEK'S VIDEO LINKS FOR SMARTPHONE AND TABLET USERS:

      1) Proper Convention Guest Etiquette - http://youtu.be/jxHR2ptncY0
      2) Elemental Battle! - http://youtu.be/ohFSWrhBLhE
      3) How NOT To Approach Johnny Yong Bosch At A Convention - http://youtu.be/3pwcHoBkMEE

      This week, Andrew Kim of the channel, WMAIStudents, wraps up his guest hosting gig by going over how to shoot fight scenes, the importance of actors "selling" your fight scenes, and a few other miscellaneous bits. And Russell reclaims his office!

      If you have a question, are seeking advice (FILMMAKING advice, Russ is NOT, in fact, a licensed therapist), or were just wondering about anything at all film or video related, send an email to:
      FRIDAY101MAIL@...
      Even quick, simple questions will do.