#Belfast Comic Creatives Pub Meet

  • Andrew Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Patrick Brown <patrickbrown40@...>
      Date: 31 July 2012 18:04
      Subject: Meet at the pub for comic creators in and around Belfast

      That's right, next Thursday is the first Thursday of August, and I'm running out of different ways to write this email. Any individuals in and around Belfast who make comics or are interested in making comics, please do us the honour of joining us at The Cloth Ear on Waring Street from about 9pm, where we can talk the usual crap about the work we're avoiding doing, our latest crisis of confidence, how to ink with a brush without leaning the side of your hand in the wet ink, and whatever else comes to mind. Here's the Facebook Event Page if you do that. See yez there I hope.

      Patrick