Film Club, 4/5/2005, 7:00 pm

  • studio-ni@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of racetomidnight
      Film Club

      Tuesday April 5, 2005
      7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      This event repeats every other week.

      Event Location: Downstairs, McHugh's Bar
      Notes:
      Michael Kelly:
      "From February 22nd we will be running a film club on
      alternate Tuesday nights. Every fortnight a member of
      Screenwriters.Ink will choose one of their all-time
      favourite films, and following a short introduction
      explaining why they chose it we will show the film in
      it's entirety. Our aim is to give the group a chance
      to see films that they would not otherwise see on a
      big screen. The film choice will be entirely down to
      group members, and might be anything from an all-time
      classic, such as "Casablanca", "Rear Window" or "Butch
      Cassidy & The Sundance Kid"; a foreign m

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!