15444: @FROCK_GOSSIP! This Saturday its the #Lisburn #Vintage Fair!

  • belfringe
    Apr 10, 2014
      FROCK GOSSIP! This Saturday its the Lisburn Vintage Fair!

      FROCK GOSSIP!

      LISBURN, GET READY TO FROCK!

      Like
      Tweet
      Forward to Friend
      It's almost here! Our next Frock Around The Clock Vintage Fair is this Saturday  - and we are delighted that thanks to our sponsors Lisburn City Centre Management and Success NI we are once again able to make this a free admission event, so visitors can come in and browse without it costing a penny. But don’t forget your purse as you will be blown away by the unique vintage treasures and handmade designs on offer!

      Read on for all the details.............
      FROCK AROUND THE CLOCK
      Easter Vintage Fair

      When? Saturday 12th April, 11am - 5pm

      Where? The Old Meeting House, 21 Railway Street, Lisburn BT28 1XG

      What?  Featuring
      35 fabulous sellers of quality vintage, handmade and upcycled fashion, jewellery, furniture, homewares & collectibles AND sweet treats, retro art and gifts, photography, and Much More! PLUS Pop up Vintage Tea Room!

      Admission? FREE

      (Thanks to the kind sponsorship of Lisburn City Centre Management and Success NI)

      Exhibitor Previews
      In our last newsletter we brought you a preview of some of the fabulous exhibitors that we have lined up for this event and now we can introduce you to a few more.
      Little Vintage Black Dress
      Little Vintage Black Dress will be selling a desirable collection of handpicked original vintage dresses, in Femme Fatale black!
      Its Vintage Darling
      "Its Vintage Darling" will have a fantastic selection of vintage homewares and collectibles for sale.
      Chocolate Memories
      Chocolate Memories will be satisfying our sweet tooth - come on down and get your Easter chocolate (though if you can make it last until Easter you have more willpower than us)!!
      I Of The Needle
      I Of The Needle will be selling gorgeous fabrics, ribbons, braids, and trimmings as well as handmade bunting and other gifts.
      Strictly Vintage
      We are loving the latest arrivals of high end vintage costume jewellery at Strictly Vintage.
      Sew What Interiors
      We love the eclectic mix of vintage, handmade and upcycled homewares at Sew What Interiors and can't wait to see what new finds they will have on Saturday.
      Loving Spoonful
      John from Loving Spoonful will be selling his fantastic range of jewellery, handcrafted from antique silver cutlery.
      Chez Clemley Collectibles
      Chez Clemley Collectables will be joining us for the first time at our Easter Vintage Fair this Saturday, selling vintage homewares sourced mainly from France.
      Hope and Gloria
      Purveyors of Loveliness Hope & Rose will also be exhibiting with us for the first time and will be selling their candles to encourage and inspire.
      Lizzie B Vintage
      LizzieB Vintage will be selling a gorgeous selection of vintage haberdashery items including fabric, lace and buttons as well as vintage kitchenalia and homewares.
      Norma Jean Vintage
      Just some of the treasures which will be available from Norma Jean Vintage.
      Avec Amour Lauren
      Beautiful handcrafted, upcycled & vintage inspired jewellery and gifts made with love by Lauren at Avec Amour Lauren.
      Relax and refresh in the pop-up tearoom run by The Tea Boutique NI - they will have a selection of teas and coffee to wash down some yummy scones and cakes.
      Singer and songwriter Della Storm will be providing the tunes!
      How To Get There........
      Lisburn Map
      Traveling to Lisburn on the M1, take exit 6 and follow the A49 towards the city centre. At the big junction with the A1 you will swing left and then loop back almost 360 degrees to the right to take the A1 Queens Road (see map above for details). Continue on A1 Queens Road and bear right onto A1 Seymour Street. Turn left onto Wallace Avenue. Turn left onto Railway Street and the destination is on the right.
      Our Next Wedding Fair Coming Very Soon!