14619Last chance: writers, actors and film-makers get 4 days of #TitanFest for only a fiver

  • belfringe
    Nov 22, 2013

      Hi all,
      Just to let you know - the 'Titans of Ulster' writing and Media Festival kicks off friday night at 7.30pm in the Holiday Inn, Ormeau Avenue, Belfast - opposite the BBC.

      On saturday morning the doors open at 9.30am and after a brief opening ceremony we have a full day of workshops and informative sessions for writers, film-makers and anyone interested in the creative industries. You will also get the opportunity to audition for films like 'Zombie Formal Queen, and 'Star Wars VII'.

      In the evening we have the TITANIA film contest, followed by the Dr Who 50th Anniversary Special. We round the evening off with the Action Cancer charity raffle draw and the TITANIA prize-giving ceremony.

      On sunday, we meet at the Europa train station at 9.15am and get the train to Derry. After a day of events there, we have dinner and then catch the train home at 7pm.

      On monday, we meet up at 12 noon in Wetherspoons (Belfast!) for an informal discussion and networking session - the 'Dead Dog' party!

      More details at