14613#NorthernIreland's version of Kickstarter

  • belfringe
    Nov 20, 2013
      Hi,

      You may be wondering what the benefits are of buying a 5-pound annual VIP membership of Studio NI are.

      Well, to start with it gets you free access to the camera and equipment (a significant barrier for potential film-makers).

      Also, it gets you free access to training and networking events like the Titans of Ulster festival (22-25th Nov 2013).

      But most importantly, what if EVERYONE put their fiver in?

      We would be able to cover much larger equipment purchases and venue hire expenses, that we would ALL get free access to.

      And all it takes is for you to PayPal a fiver to the group.
      http://TitanFest.com/pay.htm

      Good luck!
      http://www.Studio-NI.org