14599#Belfast #casting - @Wonder_Frog are recruiting!

  • Wonder Frog
    Nov 18 3:17 PM
      We are Wonder Frog, Belfast's best short-form improv group, and we're looking for new members to join on a permanent basis. We hope to find smart, talented, funny people, preferably with performance experience in either acting or comedy who'd like to be part of the team. Specific improv experience is desired, but not essential.

      We perform quick snappy improvised games, similar to those on 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' at our monthly (often sell-out) show at the Black Box. Audience members said: "Very creative improvising and very funny performances. I will definitely be coming to see this again!"

      We've been the Belfast Telegraphs “Comedy Pick of the Week”, in the Sunday Times' “Things to See in the Arts”, and talked about on BBC Radio Ulster's Arts Extra.

       So if this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, and for more info, please visit http://www.wonderfrogcomedy.com/join-us.html

      Closing date for applications is Wednesday 27th November 2013.