IPv6 IMPLEMENTATION

  • manu_apjn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2004
      hello friends

      I am a new member of your group. This group seems to full of
      knowledge with 52 members(+1 with me).

      I am a student of Amity School of Engg. and Tech. I am in my 8th sem
      and interested in doing project on IPv6 implementation.I have no
      knowledge of network programming.

      Can somebody help me how to go about this project. It is a 3 month
      project.

      I am currently doing Cisco Network Academy course which mainly
      foccuses on hardware.Having interest in the networking side, I
      thought of this project.

      thanx
      manu