IPv6 Group Meet - Call for speakers.

  • Mallik Prasad.S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      IPv6 Group Meet - Call for speakers.

      Hello,

      THe next IPv6 Interest group meet is scheduled to be held in the 2nd week of April.. The theme of this meet would be "Mobility and IPv6"

      We invite speakers who could Speak/Demonstrate on any topic with reference to the next Theme "Mobility and IPv6 ", (20 Minute Slots), Please send in your responses, with the Topic of your choice with "abstracts of the talks"  and a small write up about yourself to me. The 6IG committee would be the final deciding team on the speakers/topics. It would be necessary to send the Speaker Material to the Committee, at least one week in advance of the Planned meet.

      Best Regards,
      Mallik Prasad S

      Celstream Technologies,
      #9,Prestige Blue Chip Software Park Block II,
      Hosur Road,(Besides Bangalore Dairy),
      Bangalore - 560 029.
      Ph: 51191919 Fax: 51191900

      mailto:s.mallik.prasad@...