IPv6 Meet - Call for Speakers.

  • Mallik Prasad.S
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2002
      IPv6 Meet - Call for Speakers.

      Hello,

      THe next IPv6 Interest group meet is scheduled to be in the 3rd week of Dec.. The theme of this meet would be "Security and IPv6"

      We invite speakers who could Speak/Demonstrate on any topic with reference to the next Theme "Security and IPv6 ", (20 Minute Slots), Please send in your responses, with the Topic of your choice with "abstracts of the talks"  and a small write up about yourself to me. The 6IG committee would be the final deciding team on the speakers/topics. It would be necessary to send the Speaker Material to the Committee, at least one week in advance of the Planned meet.

      Best Regards,
      Mallik Prasad S

      Celstream Technologies,
      #9,Prestige Blue Chip Software Park Block II,
      Hosur Road,(Besides Bangalore Dairy),
      Bangalore - 560 029.
      Ph: 4191919 Fax: 4191900

      mailto:s.mallik.prasad@...

    • Pradyumna Sampath
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2002
        Hi all,

        Im new to the group.I would like to know where and
        when the meet will be held?

        regards
        prady

        =====