want code migration from ipv4 to ipv6 for learning transaction

  • babariya_nilesh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2002
      hello,
      i ,Nilesh d. Babariya,study at engg. college in vallabh vidhya nagar ,
      i am in final year of b.e. I.T.i am going to make a project on
      migration from ipv4 to ipv6 so if any body of u knows about this
      project or any good link which provides me full information so please
      contect me i want it to learn how to transaction on both diff.
      protocols

      my email ids: babariya_nilesh@...
      babariya_nilesh@...
      thnk you

      bye
    • nileshks78
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2002
        hi

        can u write in detail about your project, r u goin to migrate the
        existing application to ipv6 or what?
        I believe,the only documentation regarding ipv6 is rfc.

        --- In student-ipv6@y..., "babariya_nilesh" <babariya_nilesh@y...>