6IG Meetings --- Call for speakers

  • Mallik Prasad.S
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      6IG Meetings --- Call for speakers

      Hello Everybody,

      Further to the Global summit, We are planning for a regular meet for IPv6 Interest group., i.e 6IG., These meetings will be a 2 Hour sessions, on a Saturday, broken up as follows. We are looking forward to make this happen every month, or at least twice a quarter.

        • 30 Minutes Talk on IPv6 topics, Eg., DHCP on V6, or AAA v/s Quad A records, anything related to IPv6,
        • 30 Minutes of Demo/illustration of activities Eg. V6 on Linux, V6 on Windows, V6 Routers, V6 Routing table...etc.
        • Latest RFC discussion, Main points, Any new RFC Agreements/Disagreements.
        • IPv6 Forum India activities Updates

      We invite speakers who could Speak on any Line Items or all of them, Please send in your responses, with the Topic of your choice alongwith a small write up about yourself to s.mallik.prasad@...., It will be necessary to send the Speaker Material to the Committee, at least 3 days in advance of the Planned meet.

      The Planned Tentative Calendar for the 6IG Meets for this I and II Quarter is as Follows. 5 PM to 7 PM.

      First Meet      -       23 March 2002
      Second Meet     -       20 April 2002
      Third Meet      -       18 May 2002
      Fourth Meet     -       22 June 2002

      The Venue will be intimated in a little advance to the date.

      Looking forward to hearing from you,at the earliest.

      Regards
      Mallik Prasad S
      On behalf of IPv6 Forum India,
      Celstream Technologies.,