Global IPv6 Summit'02 - Call for participation.

  • Jayachandra K
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      Hi All,

      First of all let me wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year 2002!

      It gives us great pleasure to announce 2nd Global IPv6 Summit India - 2002
      in Bangalore, INDIA between the dates Jan 23-25, 2002. The theme chosen for
      this summit is Internet for the new Millenium. The venue of the summit is
      The Taj West End Hotel (a Taj Luxury Hotel) - the hotel boasts a sprawling
      20 acres in the middle of the city!

      The Summit will take place in the Grand Ball Room and parallel sessions in
      adjoining conference rooms. We are expecting a participation of about 300+
      for this summit. Please visit http://ipv6.india.hp.com/igs2/2002.html for
      detail agenda. Details regarding registration process will be put up on the
      web in couple days.

      The Summit is comprised of a one day Tutorial on IPv6 followed by two days
      of presentations and discussions.

      The following events happen parallel to the 3 day sessions

      IPv6 Policy Roundtable - Kickstart of the Indian IPv6 Task Force
      Business Case for IPv6 Roundtable for CEOs and senior decision makers
      OneWorld Working Group Roundtable
      IPv6 Interest Group 6IG Convention
      IPv6 Interoperability demos, seminars and stalls
      IPv6 Technical updates followed by performance updates
      IPv6 Students Meeting

      Looking forward to seeing you here in Bangalore!

      Regards,
      Jayachandra K
      IPv6 Forum India.
      Ph: 080-2051204
    • MOHANRBR
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2002
        Dear Jayanchandra,

        The prices for participating in the tutorials/conferences are not very
        clear. You had mentioned that it costs Rs.4000 for tutorial, Rs.4000 for
        conference and Rs. 7000 for tutorial and conference. From the schedule
        it appears that we have tutorials on Wednesday, Jan 23 and conferences
        on the next two days. If I am interesting in taking part in one of the
        tutorials and three other conferences what would be the registration
        fee? Please clarify.

        Thank you and Regards,
        Mohan.

        Mohanram B R