The struggle site is once more online

  • strugglenew-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2011
      My productive activity for the day was finally getting a copy of the old struggle / revolt site online on my own server space, all 5000+ handcrafted pages worth. In doing so I rediscovered this list which has lain dormant for about 4 years and thought I'd say hi and let you know the http://www.struggle.ws once more brings you to all that content

      Andrew