Strip Poker Practice (lol)

  • vsp_poker
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 10, 2001
      This appears to be an interesting club, but seems
      a bit slow. While waiting for an actual game, would
      anyone here be interested in computerized strip poker?
      Check it
    • garyfunuk
      Message 2 of 30 , Dec 23, 2001
        Hi all, still not much activity in this club so I
        have started a Yahoo group
        other games. The groups offer more functionality than
        the clubs so hopefully we can get some games arranged
        soon.<br><br>Please Note : Make sure that before joining your profile
        contains at least a name, age and location otherwise you
        will not be allowed in.<br><br>Hope to see some of you
        soon.<br><br>Gary
      • bean0112001
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 1 7:51 PM
          mature ish cpl new to any scene would like a try out how things work in this site
        • rollerballcurran63
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 13 11:50 AM
            hi everybody, i've not been here long. what does
            Everybody like there strip poker opponents to wear at the
            start of a game. I'll start the ball rolling by telling
            my favouite. <br>Tight fitting button up blouse,
            knee length boots, knee length button through skirt,
            fishnet stockings, suspender belt and a bikini top and
            bottoms. Right thats my favourite outfit so whats yours.
          • cple2cpleuk
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 16 7:06 AM
              Hi were Sue & Mike in Bucks looking for another couple or couples to teach us the basics of poker.<br>check our profile and mail us at cple2cpleuk@... if interested
            • cple2cpleuk
              Message 6 of 30 , Jan 16 7:08 AM
                Hi were also new to the group, mail us if interested . sue & Mike
              • thepenthouse51
                Message 7 of 30 , Jan 18 11:41 AM
                  Hi we're a Devon couple looking for other couples to share some fun with, we're not into swapping but pretty much up for most other things, would love to meet some others like us.
                • pornstarcpl
                  Message 8 of 30 , Jan 20 11:01 AM
                    Hi we are a new to swinging couple looking for some fun and friendship check out our profile if u like what u read call us up.
                  • cple2cpleuk
                    Message 9 of 30 , Jan 20 10:50 PM
                      We would love to play with you
                    • grzeskowiak2001
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 24 12:20 PM
                      • pornstarcpl
                        Message 11 of 30 , Jan 25 8:55 AM
                          HI ALL SORRY EMAIL SHOULD READ CONCEPT@...
                        • peterlinda69
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jan 27 3:58 AM
                            hi we are new to the club and would like to meet couples ans singles in northants and bucks, to play some fun games. you can email us at peterlinda69@...
                          • cple2cpleuk
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 27 6:22 AM
                              Hi Peter & Linda<br>Yes we would love to join you for a game. mail us S & M in Bucks
                            • peterlinda69
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jan 29 10:27 AM
                                we would love to meet you for some games email us at peterlinda69@... when we can chat at what game to play and your limits
                              • trekfan_16
                                Message 15 of 30 , Jan 30 4:25 PM
                                  Brilliant web site called web strip poker. www.web-strip-poker.com
                                • vsp_poker
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Feb 2, 2002
                                  • grzeskowiak2001
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Feb 10, 2002
                                    • annemaidstone2000
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Feb 26, 2002
                                        take our photos out of here it is alegal to put
                                        photos in with out our promtion you may not have jobs
                                        but we do if i want to put photos in thats up to me
                                        but how dare you put them in with out asking remove
                                        them or im taken this further