Here is an almost-reconstruction of "The Narwhal," a figure illustrated by Paterson [1, figure 125] without instructions. (Alas, it's not a very attractivenparker@...
Hello All, 13 Crossovers: Capital Figure 116kyoichi_miyazaki
Hi, In the Bulletin 9 (2002), Joe Ornstein wrote "New openings give birth to new string realities to explore with ten fingers, two handsand a loop officellestring
- Oct 23, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.