Re: [string-figures] Navajo string game site

  • okteller@JUNO.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2002
      This site is awesome!

      Dave Titus
    • gwyn_bard
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2002
        I have bookmarked this great site as well. Not having pictures will
        challenge this visual learner, but I understand the need to respect
        cultural beliefs and think that in itself is just another plus to the
        site. There may be those who aren't aware of this belief, and after
        visiting the site, they will be.

        Thanks Will for letting us know of this wonderful site. I can see
        from the listing there is a lot to discover in there.

        Gwyn Calvetti