3656Re: [StreetAtlas] SA 2013 error

  • fwhite33868
    Mar 19, 2013
      I'm thinking it's unique to Win 8. I run SA 2013 on Win 7 w/no problems.

      Have you forwarded the problem to DeLorme, or looked in their FAQ
      listings? Quite often they have a patch that will fix something like that.

      Fred W
      Polk City, FL

      In a message dated 3/19/2013 7:29:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      tccain54@... writes:

      m running windows 8 and SA 2013. When I load SA I get the following error:

      Warning Point driver (gaz): Data source name not found and no default
      driver specified C:\Program Files (x86)\DeLorme\Street Atlas USA 2013

      The program runs except the major city names appear at level 6.7but
      disappear at level 7.

      The smaller town names never show up.

      Any suggestions on what the problem is andhow to correct it?