3654Re: [StreetAtlas] Re: Adding Marker to map (Flags)

  • FLW300@aol.com
    Jan 13, 2013
      Bill

      If you have been messing around with the "Draw Layers" then the drawing
      symbols disappear and you have to click on "Done" (as in done with the draw
      layers) as you noted.

      Fred W

      In a message dated 1/13/2013 10:28:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      wempey@... writes:

      The flag symbol was not there. Somehow I changed something. I had to click
      on done on the right side of the page and them the flag symbol came back.
      Then I knew where I was. That's the problem when you don't use something
      for a long time. Thanks I hope I am back on track now.

      Bill
      --- In _streetatlas@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:streetatlas@yahoogroups.com) ,