3640DeLorme

  • James M Taylor
    Aug 3, 2012
      My DeLorme is 2 years old (2010 version) and has done its job just fine. I
      use it a lot for pre planning our trips (6,000 miles last year) and keep it
      on most of the time while traveling. I'm sure there are other programs out
      there that are just as good....but.... if I ever need to replace mine, I
      will buy the newest version.

      I know it is a lot of work to keep this post going, and I enjoy reading what
      few we do get. It would be nice if more people would make suggestions & or
      little tricks to help the newcomers like I was a few years ago. From your
      list, I found someone to help me get my DeLorme up and running.

      James T

      281-615-6476

      jamesmtaylor@...