      From: Barry & Cindy
      Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 2:39 AM
      To: streetatlas@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [StreetAtlas] SA+ 2012

      Susan,

      I think I understand your question now. You are asking about how long the
      battery power lasts?

      If that is the case, our Holux Bluetooth GPS receiver does not rely on
      battery as we have it plugged into a 120-volt power supply, and it is on all
      the time.

      Let us know if I did not answer your question
      Barry