Yahoo group 1 - UFO sightings recorded information line

  • North Kent
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
      Dear Members,
      You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
      line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
      feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
      topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
      group or forthcoming meeting etc.

      Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

      Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
      Best regards,
      Chris Rolfe
      UFO Monitors East Kent.
      England

      http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • North Kent
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 28, 2003
        Dear Members,
        You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
        line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
        feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
        topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
        group or forthcoming meeting etc.

        Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

        Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
        Best regards,
        Chris Rolfe
        UFO Monitors East Kent.
        England

        Surf together with new Shared Browsing
        http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059
      • North Kent
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 25, 2003
          Dear Members,
          You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
          line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
          feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
          topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
          group or forthcoming meeting etc.
          Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)
          Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.
          Best regards,
          Chris Rolfe
          UFO Monitors East Kent.
          England

          MSN Messenger - fast, easy and FREE! http://messenger.msn.co.uk
        • North Kent
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2003
            Dear Members,
            You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
            line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
            feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
            topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
            group or forthcoming meeting etc.

            Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

            Calls are charged at normal national BT rate.

            Best regards,
            Chris Rolfe
            UFO Monitors East Kent.
            England

            Hotmail messages direct to your mobile phone
            http://www.msn.co.uk/msnmobile/mobilehotmail
          • North Kent

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
                Dear Members,
                You may be interested to know, we run a UFO sightings recorded information
                line. Updated each week, we bring you all the latest news in UFOLOGY. Please
                feel free to leave a message after our news update and we can include your
                topic, news and views in a future update. You may wish to promote your own
                group or forthcoming meeting etc.

                Tel 0870 046 2270 (24 hours)

                Calls are charged at normal national rates.
                Best regards,
                Chris Rolfe
                UFO Monitors East Kent.
                England