Re: End of email...

  • Clyde Wary
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      "...due to the financially uncertain times ahead...money for email is
      simply not there."

      Since when does e-mail cost money? Unless you simply want to drop out
      of sight, there is no reason whatever to give up e-mail or keep off
      the Net. I have no income at all...and I have a bunch of e-mail
      accounts, of which this one, and kc5blf@..., are the most
      frequently used. I access the Net with public computers; in this
      little town (pop. ~9000), there are two places that have them. Also,
      you can have a website of your own, at no cost, and without your own
      computer. It's all VERY EASY!! For e-mail, try Yahoo, Hotmail, Net
      Zero, etc, etc...there are dozens.