Would like to share my Paranormal and Ghost Group to Join......

  • angelofthynight
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      If you are into strange occurence,angels,aliens,ghosts,haunted
      houses,cemeteries,ufos,bigfoot
      ect then please join me in my group we are very diverse in topics. We
      have so far gone on 4
      investigations, i have over 400
      photos and over 300 members. I really would like to meet some of the
      people who are out there and become friends. If anyone would like to
      join my group i could use some more members most people in my group
      are from new york area however if you are from
      anywhere else that is fine also since 70 percent come from other
      states. I am not saying you have to leave
      this group but if you want another group that is alot of fun its here
      for you. Plus its good to always exchange theories, stories, pictures
      and ideas. So just click the link and sign up. Friday this week we
      will be going to st marys cemetary last week we seen a black figure
      there so anyone who joins will be kept posted on things. If clicking
      the link does not work copy and paste it because for some reason it
      says group not found but it does exist and i found copying and
      pasting it into your browser works. blessings
      to all.

      Angel

      ps also if a moderator joins i have placed a bookmark folder for
      yahoo groups so that way my members can also see what other groups
      are out there for them.