UFO Sightings recorded information Line

  • North Kent
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2005
      Dear Members,

      UFOMEK: UFO Sightings recorded information Line, updated weekly.

      Britain�s leading UFO sightings recorded information line updated each week
      with reports of sightings around the U.K and the rest of the world. Details
      given of local UFO clubs, societies and researchers with future meetings and
      conferences.

      Promote your group, meeting or conference free of charge by leaving a
      message on our automated answering service.

      Tel 0871 872 0010 (24 hours).

      Calls charged at national rates.

      Best regards,

      Chris Rolfe
      UFOMEK (UFO Monitors East Kent)
      Folkestone
      Kent
      England

      Mobile 07951 200067
      Email: chris@...

      http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters
    • North Kent
      Message 2 of 10 , May 29, 2005
        Dear Members,

        UFOMEK: UFO Sightings recorded information Line, updated weekly.

        Britain�s leading UFO sightings recorded information line updated each week
        with reports of sightings around the U.K and the rest of the world. Details
        given of local UFO clubs, societies and researchers with future meetings and
        conferences.

        Promote your group, meeting or conference free of charge by leaving a
        message on our automated answering service.

        Tel 0871 872 0010 (24 hours).

        Calls charged at national rates.

        Best regards,

        Chris Rolfe
        UFOMEK (UFO Monitors East Kent)
        Folkestone
        Kent
        England

        Mobile 07951 200067
        Email: chris@...

        Winks & nudges are here - download MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
        http://messenger.msn.co.uk
      • North Kent
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 22, 2005
          Dear Members,

          UFOMEK: UFO Sightings recorded information Line, updated weekly.

          Britain�s leading UFO sightings recorded information line updated each week
          with reports of sightings around the U.K and the rest of the world. Details
          given of local UFO clubs, societies and researchers with future meetings and
          conferences.

          Promote your group, meeting or conference free of charge by leaving a
          message on our automated answering service.

          Tel 0871 872 0010 (24 hours).

          Calls charged at national rates.

          Best regards,

          Chris Rolfe
          UFOMEK (UFO Monitors East Kent)
          Folkestone
          Kent
          England

          Mobile 07951 200067
          Email: chris@...

          It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger 7.0 today!
          http://messenger.msn.co.uk
        • North Kent