OT: Happy new year, pple!

  • timetowieldtheblade
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hey, its new year down here in Adelaide, Australia.
      Just woke up having the worst hangover ever!
      Hope you don't do anything I wouldn't do.
      If you do... well, good for you.

      Have a blessed New Year, everyone!
    • alejandrita_chiquita2003
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
        Happy New Year to you too timetowieldtheblade, and of course to
        everyobody else in this group too :) Luckily, I didn't wake up with
        a hangover... unluckily, it's because I'm 16 years old and my
        parents obviously don't let me drink T___T that's so unfair! Well,
        they don't know I had a tequila yestarday when I went out with some
        friends, lol ^^
        Happy New year from Chile!

        --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "timetowieldtheblade"
        <timetowieldtheblade@y...> wrote:

        > Hey, its new year down here in Adelaide, Australia.
        > Just woke up having the worst hangover ever!
        > Hope you don't do anything I wouldn't do.
        > If you do... well, good for you.
        >
        > Have a blessed New Year, everyone!

      • Andrew Knoll
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006
          heh, I just turned 17 and my parents let me drink, but only a little. Then they didn't let me drive home for some strange reason...

          alejandrita_chiquita2003 <jaleandra_la_lok@...> wrote:
          Happy New Year to you too timetowieldtheblade, and of course to
          everyobody else in this group too :) Luckily, I didn't wake up with
          a hangover... unluckily, it's because I'm 16 years old and my
          parents obviously don't let me drink T___T that's so unfair! Well,
          they don't know I had a tequila yestarday when I went out with some
          friends, lol ^^
          Happy New year from Chile!

          --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "timetowieldtheblade"
          <timetowieldtheblade@y...> wrote:

          > Hey, its new year down here in Adelaide, Australia.
          > Just woke up having the worst hangover ever!
          > Hope you don't do anything I wouldn't do.
          > If you do... well, good for you.
          >
          > Have a blessed New Year, everyone!

          Yahoo! Photos