Re: So I assume Jono is still...AWOL?

  • disturbeds_disciple
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2010
      Honestly, I think the reason no one's tried is because that's like admitting defeat...like saying "Jono's gone and done, so I'm going to take his story and make it my own." When it comes to a great fanfic like this, people should at least have the decency to wait for an official end from Jono or his beta, whether that be continuing the series or saying it's been abandoned. Don't rip off ideas from this brillant writer, and treat his work with the same respect you would wish towards your own.