Re: [stranger_trilogy] Re: fanfic Q&A and Something to hold us over

  • Ian R
    Message 1 of 40 , Mar 16, 2010
      im pretty sure he upped and vanished
      oh and does anyone know any good HP/Naruto crossovers or any good Crossovers eg Dresdan Files ect???? that they can recommend?

      Message 40 of 40 , May 18, 2010
        cheers man keep them coming

        Best harry potter dresden files crossover ever is the Denarian Trilogy

        http://www.fanficti on.net/s/ 3473224/1/ The_Denarian_ Renegade

        Could use more Harry Dresden but otherwise amazing.