Another Story search....

  • elnooryn
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2009
      I know there have been tons of 'story searches' around here and I also know that you guys are very helpfull. I kind of lost track of a story I once found (couple of years ago), but never complete reading it. It's a good story. A Harry - slytherin story, it takes place in year 4. He's got a twin sister, is best friends with Draco, he loathes Ron and finds Hermione a fascinating challenge. The title of the story goes something like "Alternative year, goblet of fire", but I don't know for sure. It's a major long story. And I know that this story has a sequel.

      It's a very good story, extreemly wel wriiten, loads of interesting and yet no-can-do-or you're head-gonna-roll- relationships (like Hannah and Blaise).

      Has anyone got a clue about this story? If so, could you please pass me the link? thx!
    • Molly Sun
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
        I know what you're talking about. I read it a few years ago and ffnet, but can't seem to find it anymore. Good luck though!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2009
          The story was abanded for a really really long time. It's just that some time ago the writer did eventualy 'showed' up, and started a sequel.
          Hope I'll find it somewhere...
          --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, Molly Sun <mollymay378@...> wrote:

          > I know what you're talking about. I read it a few years ago and ffnet, but can't seem to find it anymore. Good luck though!

        • David M
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
            She took the stories down. She is pursuing another story where Harry becomes a woman after and elopes with Draco. I have not read those, so not really in a position to recommend or warn against.

            http://www.fanfiction.net/u/263365/slytherin-nette%c2%a0

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 3, 2009
              Yeah, I found out that much.
              Thx for the link