Re: [stranger_trilogy] Re: fic recs?

  • Margo Kwiatkowska
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2009
      The best one fick that I know about this is Shezza88 The Resistance of Azkaban
      Author's summary: It's been twenty five years since the death of Albus Dumbledore and the
      Ministry of Magic is now under the control of Lord Voldemort. Those who
      oppose him place themselves under the command of Harry Potter, former
      Auror and ruler of the island of Azkaban.

      It's good and quite long read. It's Harry centric but worth time to spend on.

      "I ¿adne krzyki i p³acze nas nie przekonaj±, ¿e bia³e jest bia³e, a czarne jest czarne."

      'No shouts and tears will convince us that white is white and black is black' - Jaros³aw Kaczyñski (current polish president)

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2009
        It isn't Weasley centric but the best Voldemort wins and controls
        Britain is Mizuni's Prince of the Dark Kingdom, probably not for
        everyone since Harry so far is basically Voldemort's little protege,
        but there is room for rebellion, its updated around weekly with decent
        lengthed updates.

        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3766574/1/Prince_of_the_Dark_Kingdom

        --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, Margo Kwiatkowska