Re: Degrees

  • Horace Nihil
    Message 1 of 58 , Jun 1, 2008
      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "Margaret" <illachi@...>
      wrote:

      > Jeez I feel old. I finished my degree in Mathematics in 1983. But
      > still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

      Wow, when I subscribed to this group I was afraid to be the patriarch,
      I'm glad to see I suddenly feel not so old. I graduated in 84
      (Computer Engineering). And I still hang on computers. I can't do
      anything else, despite the fact I look forward this "everything else"
      when I grow up.

      Horace.
    • Insane_Flare
      Message 58 of 58 , Jun 12, 2008
        Graaaaaaaats. Gonna work this summer much?

        --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "Caedra"