Re: Progress Update?

  • Jono
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2008
      Yes, as had been previously stated I am getting, for lack of a better
      word, shafted by work at the moment. Lots of modules coursework, final
      year project (not going well) and to top that I have had many Graduate
      job applications/interviews/assessment centres around the country (one
      of which paid off and I got an offer this morning - woo!). As such I
      have had no time to write - sorry. I have had plenty of time to plan
      in my head and I have some awesome ideas, but I have had no time to
      put fingers to keyboard. I will start again when I get time and when
      my BP drops back to a normal level - I am currently at mosquito
      detonation levels.

      Jono

      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "vivek" <v1v3k_k35hw4la@...>
      wrote:

      > well i only got four weeks and jono like us poor souls who decided to
      > enter the british higher education system is probably stressing over
      > final exams!! and i heard one person say that easter holidays start
      > next week but sorry your wrong they started two weeks ago for me.

    • David Daniels
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2008
        I'm extremely impressed with your writing. I hope things work out for you quickly because I'm selfish and I want to read more, but I'm torn because I also want you to take your time and continue your current level of quality. Ah well... I guess that's all. Thanks so much for the story.

        To: stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.comFrom: serpant_sorcerer@...: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 22:38:39 +0000Subject: [stranger_trilogy] Re: Progress Update?

[...]

      • Horace Nihil
        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 3, 2008
          Well, thanks for the status. At least, it's nice to know it's not by
          lack of imagination.

          Good luck for your 'serious' staff, then !
          Horace.

          --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jono"
          <serpant_sorcerer@...> wrote:

          > Yes, as had been previously stated I am getting, for lack of a
          better
          > word, shafted by work at the moment. Lots of modules coursework,
          final
          > year project (not going well) and to top that I have had many
          Graduate
          > job applications/interviews/assessment centres around the country
          (one
          > of which paid off and I got an offer this morning - woo!). As
          such I
          > have had no time to write - sorry. I have had plenty of time to
          plan
          > in my head and I have some awesome ideas, but I have had no time to
          > put fingers to keyboard. I will start again when I get time and
          when
          > my BP drops back to a normal level - I am currently at mosquito
          > detonation levels.
          >
          > Jono

        • nightfall02_2000
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 3, 2008