Re: Links page

  • chir_daki86
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      None of the other Yahoo Groups I'm signed up for have had a run of
      'tvdvdmovie' link postings, so I'm guessing we just drew the short
      straw on the anti-spammer front.

      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "Insane_Flare"
      <insane_flare@...> wrote:

      > What's up? This guy keeps spamming it, is that some new yahoo
      'feature'?

    • pixie_dust_of_doom
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        I haven't been to the links page, but I check this group's stats. It
        seems to me that a new link is posted almost every week, if not every
        two days. Does anyone mind telling me what the deal is? Is it something
        worth checking out?

        <insane_flare@...> wrote:

        > What's up? This guy keeps spamming it, is that some new
        yahoo 'feature'?

      • Insane_Flare
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          Normally the links page has good links, but recently a spammer got
          into the group and has been adding these "dvd" links. So no, right
          now there's nothing to check out.

          --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "pixie_dust_of_doom"