Re: good stories

  • chir_daki86
    Message 1 of 49 , Feb 1, 2008
      --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "saxxybookworm"
      <galaxycat500@...> wrote:

      > I can't believe I forgot "Trinity"!!! It's one of the only post-HBP
      > fanfics out there that I actually like. Standard post-HBP fic, but
      > extremely, extremely well-written, which means that I could read it ten
      > times back-to-back and still like it, which is rare, unless the book
      > happened to be a Tamora Pierce book. Rated K+, whatever that means. I
      > liked the old "G, PG, PG-13, R" thing myself.
      >
      > http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3214743/1/Trinity

      <i>Thankyou!</i> I had that saved in my favorites some time ago,
      along with many other excellent fics, but my computer crashed and my
      favorites were one of the things I couldn't recover. I've been slowly
      building them up again, but it's always good to see one of them again,
      and reading it again is somewhat like meeting an old friend that you
      haven't seen for a while...
    • stepheniekt
      Message 49 of 49 , Aug 8, 2009
        Its fine-imagine Sirius James and Remus at their be3st pranking Sanpe, and thats what you have..
        No really, Snape is their as a snarky bastard, who still hates Sirius and Remus and Harry because of James, but also someone who is firmly against Voldemort, and whom they trust.
        He hads a somewhat small part, the stroies are mainly about the kids growing up and through their Hogwarts years.
        Steph