Dark HArry

  • Serenity
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
      Now when the good harry came over, does he still have the curse scar? I mean I read that
      his scars started to fade like the ones from pettigrew. SO did his curse mark also fade? Or
      hidden by hair?
    • lindsayaiello
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2005
        His curse scar is still there.
        "As you wish, let's move on. The scar on your head; am I right in
        thinking that is no normal scar?"

        Harry smiled at the question. For some reason he found it amusing,
        since he would never ever be asked that question under normal
        circumstances.

        "It's a Curse scar," said Harry. "It also symbolises a psychic link
        between Voldemort and myself, though for some reason it doesn't seem
        to be working at the moment."
        The other scars from pettigrew faded but the curse scar still
        remained. The Dark!harry never had contacts like good Harry did, but
        Harry's eyesight is just as well as Dark!harry's now.
        Lindsay

        --- In stranger_trilogy@yahoogroups.com, "Serenity"
        <crescentcurl@y...> wrote:
        > Now when the good harry came over, does he still have the curse
        scar? I mean I read that
        > his scars started to fade like the ones from pettigrew. SO did his
        curse mark also fade? Or
        > hidden by hair?
      • mintwise
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
          <crescentcurl@y...> wrote:
          > Now when the good harry came over, does he still have the curse
          scar? I mean I read that
          > his scars started to fade like the ones from pettigrew. SO did his
          curse mark also fade? Or
          > hidden by hair?

          The Harry we are following at the moment (i.e. 'good' Harry in 'bad'
          Harry's body) still has his curse scar, but does NOT carry the dark
          mark. It says somewhere "remove a D.E.'s arm and the dark mark will
          appear elsewhere".This kind of mark is supposed to be bound to the
          soul and not to the body. The Dark Mark should be wherever Dark Harry
          went.