Re: Kinda cool if...

  • Della
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
      Good point. Personally I think it is time for some to be revealed.
      As...there just reaches a point where the layers of secrecy limit a
      plot rather than enhance it.

      And it rather would be fun for Harry to be 'himself' again. Would be
      interesting to see how that changes his relationship with the members
      of Katie's group and the RA.
    • new_person_9
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
        > And it rather would be fun for Harry to be 'himself' again. Would be
        > interesting to see how that changes his relationship with the members
        > of Katie's group and the RA.

        Forget Katie and the rest what about the next time Malfoy and co picks
        a fight? *evil laugh*
      • Della
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
          smiles. Yes, I have to say the Dark Knight would be able to put Draco
          Malfoy in his place quite nicely. The poor little pureblood had a hard
          enough time adjusting to a toned-down Harry. That will be a joy to read.
        • dan bun
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2007
            Yeah I agree there. That whole Malfoy scene were he casts a dark spell at Harry. Man, Harry wasnt weak and allowing Malfoy to do that was kinda annoying to me. I say kick Malfoy's arse. Cant wait to see what happens.