Not Quite sure

  • Ryan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2005
      I'm not quite sure but, I think I remember you saying about updating
      the Emerald Sceptre. I could just look up in the past messages, but
      that would require me to be not lazy. So, I'm just going to ask, do
      you have any intention of updating Emerald Sceptre anytime soon? If
      not, oh well. Just know that it is a really good story and you should
      consider updating soon.
    • Ryan